The price of Voya Emerging Markets High Dividend Equity Fund (NYSE:IHD) went down by $-0.01 now trading at $8.03. Their shares witnessed a 15.37% increase from the 52-week low price of $6.96 they recorded on 2018-10-30. Even though it is still -20.42% behind the $9.67 high touched on 2018-04-16. The last few days have been rough for the stock, as its price has decreased by 0% during the week. It has also performed better over the past three months, as it added around 5.8% while it has so far retreated around -15.65% during the course of a year. The stock of IHD recorded 10.15% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for Voya Emerging Markets High Dividend Equity Fund is set at $0. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by -100% from the current trading price.
6 institutions entered new Voya Emerging Markets High Dividend Equity Fund (NYSE:IHD) positions, 17 added to their existing positions in these shares, 14 lowered their positions, and 4 exited their positions entirely.
Voya Emerging Markets High Dividend Equity Fund (IHD) trade volume has increased by 29.15% as around 103,244 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 79,940. At the moment, IHD is witnessing a downtrend, as it is trading -0.66% below its 20-day SMA, -1.65% below its 50-day SMA, and 3.33% below its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly 0%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 0% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the 0% decrease witnessed over the past five years.
The first technical resistance point for Voya Emerging Markets High Dividend Equity Fund (NYSE:IHD) will likely come at $8.09, marking a 0.74% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $8.16, about 1.59% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $7.92, the lower end of the range. IHD’s 14-day MACD is 0.01 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 46.17, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 11.18 percent, which is low when compared to that of the 50-day’s 14.97 percent.
The shares of Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. (NYSE:TGS) has increased by 3.96%, and now trading at $12.6 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 257,256. This is a rise of 1,762 shares over the average 255,494 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $12.6 went higher by 17.54% from its 52-week low of $10.72 that it attained back on 2018-08-30. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $20.9 nearly 363 days ago on 2018-04-18.
TGS stock hasn’t performed well over the past 30 days, as it lost -12.8% while its price plunged by -16% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been good for the stock, as it rose 0.56% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $20.92. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 66.03% from its current trading price. 3 out of 4 Wall Street analysts which represents 75% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 25% rated it as a hold, with 0% of analysts rating it as a sell.
Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. (NYSE:TGS) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 91.3%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go down by 0% per year, following the 154.6% raise that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a downtrend, trading -3.26% below its 20-day SMA, -11.61% below its 50-day SMA, and -14.15% below its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. shares held by institutional investors is 19.3%. 8 institutions jumped in to acquire Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. (TGS) fresh stake, 25 added to their current holdings in these shares, 22 lowered their positions, and 8 left no stake in the company.
The stock’s 9-day MACD is -0.02 and this negative figure indicates a downward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 48.27, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 50.37 percent, which is more when compared to that of the 50-day’s 45 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $12.87, sporting a 2.1% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $13.14, representing nearly 4.11% premium to the current market price of Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. (TGS). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $11.74, the lower end of the range.