Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 6th. Over the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a market capitalization of $16.77 million and $25,022.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can now be bought for $0.14 or 0.00000396 BTC on major exchanges.
Hereâ€™s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002819 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00028501 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $41.49 or 0.00116734 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.61 or 0.00243686 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $178.90 or 0.00503343 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.70 or 0.00049801 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $88.17 or 0.00248074 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00016896 BTC.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Profile
Invictus Hyperion Fundâ€™s total supply is 119,941,689 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,237,896 tokens. Invictus Hyperion Fundâ€™s official Twitter account is @ic_invictus. The Reddit community for Invictus Hyperion Fund is /r/invictuscapital and the currencyâ€™s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Invictus Hyperion Fund is invictuscapital.com/hyperion.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Trading
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.