EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 23rd. One EDC Blockchain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0349 or 0.00000063 BTC on major exchanges. EDC Blockchain has a total market capitalization of $1.60 million and approximately $356,696.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded down 11% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55,081.48 or 0.99598729 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.36 or 0.00034998 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00011366 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $43.70 or 0.00079018 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001094 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001822 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00003564 BTC.
About EDC Blockchain
EDC Blockchain (CRYPTO:EDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 46,963,463 coins and its circulating supply is 46,025,709 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. EDC Blockchain’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Launched in 2015, EDC Blockchain is a global multi-currency platform with a built-in constructor of coins. All EDC holders are merged into master nodes, which are a certain kind of fund in which users donate their coins, thereby allowing the node to mine EDC. Based on a hybrid LPoS mining algorithm and using Bitshares 2.0 Graphene protocol, EDC provides network security when implementing important functions, such as instant confirmation of transactions, as well as ensuring network voting. The last EDC coin will be produced on January 1st, 2040. The EDC community exceeds 1 million users, while the cryptocurrency is used by people living in 57 countries throughout the world. EDC is actively developing in the Southeast Asia, Latin American and European markets. “
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDC Blockchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.