Good morning, investor! We’re getting right into the thick of it today with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Source: Eric Urquhart/Shutterstock.com
There’s plenty of news behind today’s stock movement. That includes FDA updates, clinical trial results, direct share offerings and more.
Let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- PetVivo Holdings (NASDAQ:PETV) stock is soaring more than 16% in what is likely a short-squeeze of the shares.
- Quanterix (NASDAQ:QTRX) shares are also rising over 16% after being granted Breakthrough Device designation by the FDA for its Simoa phospho-Tau 181 blood test.
- Freyr Battery (NYSE:FREY) stock is likewise increasing more than 16% after announcing a joint-venture with Koch Strategic Platforms to develop an initial 50 GWh of Gigafactory-scale battery cell manufacturing capacity in the U.S.
- Standard Lithium (NYSEAMERICAN:SLI) shares are gaining over 11% after announcing positive results from a Preliminary Economic Assessment of its South-West Arkansas Lithium Project.
- Ocugen (NASDAQ:OCGN) stock is surging more than 11% in what could be a meme stock rally.
- Westwater Resources (NYSEAMERICAN:WWR) shares are getting an over 10% boost after announcing results from its Definitive Feasibility Study of its Coosa Graphite Project after-hours Monday.
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AERI) stock is surging more than 9% after announcing positive results from a Phase 3 clinical trial.
- Celsion (NASDAQ:CLSN) shares are sitting about 9% higher, which continues positive movement from Monday due to new analyst coverage.
- Xiaobai Maimai (NASDAQ:HX) stock is climbing over 8% in a possible short-squeeze of the shares.
- Geron (NASDAQ:GERN) shares are up more than 6% after revealing that real-world data closely matches results from its IMbark Phase 2 clinical trial.
10 Top Losers
- EzFill Holdings (NASDAQ:EZFL) stock is diving over 9% after a rally on Monday.
- NanoVibronix (NASDAQ:NAOV) shares are taking a more than 7% beating after jumping yesterday on PainShield treatment news.
- Camber Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:CEI) stock is falling over 5% on news that Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP is investigating claims of securities fraud from CEI investors.
- Elite Education Group (NASDAQ:EEIQ) shares are dropping more than 5% after running higher on Monday.
- Trevi Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRVI) stock is decreasing over 5% after rallying higher yesterday.
- Voyager Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VYGR) shares are declining more than 4% as it continues a fall from Monday.
- ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:BOIL) stock is slipping over 4% in trading this morning.
- Evofem Biosciences (NASDAQ:EVFM) shares are dipping more than 4% after announcing a $10 million registered direct offering.
- DatChat (NASDAQ:DATS) stock is heading over 4% lower after experiencing several days of rallies.
- Pedevco (NYSEAMERICAN:PED) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 4%, which continues a dip that started yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
More From InvestorPlace
- Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS Now
- Analyst Who Found Microsoft at $0.38 Names #1 Pick for the AI Boom
- America’s #1 EV Stock Still Flying Under the Radar
The post Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday appeared first on InvestorPlace.